2021 Training Opportunities
GCHMU In House Trainings:
LEPC Sponsored Trainings:
Please register for classes listed below with Doug Witsken, Hamilton County LEPC Coordinator
2021 Training Calendar - Hamilton County EMHSA (hamiltoncountyohioema.org)
1. Ethanol Emergencies and Foam Application
June 15th, 16th, 17th repeats daily
2. Confidence in the Hot Zone - July 14th, 15th, 16th, repeats daily
3. HM Containers - August 10th
4. Pipeline Emergencies -August 10th
5. Homemade Explosives IQ - August 18th
6. Drug IQ - Sept 1st
7. Gas IQ - September 8th
8. Tox Medic IQ - September 14th
9. Rad IQ - September 28th
Each team member must complete (and pass) the following criteria annually to remain an active team member: Fit Test, Physical and 8 Hour Refresher.
Additionally, all members must have at minimum, 14 training hours with GCHMU equipment.
Command 400 Training
Command 400 training is held the 2nd Thursday of each month. This team is comprised of specialty personnel in both the Fire Service and Public Sector.